Electric Robotic Pipe Handler
The Canrig??electric robotic pipe handler is a flexible nine degrees of freedom robot where the lower boom can operate between horizontal and vertical and, therefore, handle tubulars from horizontal to vertical without a separate dedicated HTV machine. Protectors are not needed.?
The electric robotic pipe handler robot can exchange its handling tools, such as a gripper or spinner-gripper. With its unique spinner-grippers, the robotic pipe handler can spin pipe directly into or out of the stick-up, and thereafter, the roughneck only has to do the make and break operation.
When handling stands, the robotic pipe handler consists of a lower and an upper boom. These two booms can be operated separately, thereby enabling activities such as offline stand building without interfering with the drilling operation.
- Fully electric, nine axis robot for pipe and casing
- Self-contained with hardware controls built-in for easy installation and integration
- Low maintenance requirement due to use of standard electric components and oilfilled gears
- Capable of spinning stands
- Built-in HTV capability
- 3500 kg capacity on each pipe handler boom
Join the New Era of Drilling
Tell us more about your needs by completing the form below and a Canrig?representative will contact you soon.